Thursday, 14 May 2009

Lack of Updates!

Hi!

Apologies for the lack of updates at the mo but I am really busy with uni work and am barely getting enough time to sleep let alone paint any miniatures (so much for the easy life of the art student!) Still I am almost there now and will have a grand total off 4 months of holidays to look forward too!)

I have spent my spare time (what little there is!) re-reading the Stainless Steel rat books and now have a list of over 100 characters to work at ranging from Special Corps agents to assorted villains, minions and heroes so I have plenty of inspirational material to work from!

Hopefully once my uni stuff is finished in the next couple of weeks I will be able to get some more stuff painted!


Till then all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment