Saturday, 9 April 2016

The Stainless Steel Rat's Revenge!

Greetings and salutations!

Well it's been a considerable time since I've done anything with the Special Corps but I've recently re-read some of the Stainless Steel Rat books and have once again been enthralled by the exploits of Slippery Jim diGriz and Angelina so figured it might be a plan to resurrect the blog and start a bit of a campaign I've been pondering for some time.

The Stainless Steel Rat For President!

I have done away with my collection that I amassed back in 2010 but since then the range of 15mm sci-fi miniatures out there has literally exploded which I hope will provide me with plentiful opportunities to build a new and better collection!

There's lots of military stuff available but there's also some goodies of a more quirky and civilian sort that will make handy fodder for the project so fingers crossed I will be able to get some bits and bobs put together over the coming week or two as I have a much needed holiday from work.

Looking back at my old blog posts, it has to be said that the camera work really was lacking as was some of the brushwork and miniatures I used when there wasn't much range to choose from so I must admit that I do look forward to using some new techniques to revitalise things a bit. 

I suspect it's going to be a bit of a slow project but I am raring to go so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment